Below you’ll find details of some web-related work I’ve completed. Check back soon (or inquire with me) for more illustrative examples of my work.
Web Developer, Office of Admissions, Univ. of Washington, 2010–Present
- I have revamped a website for the Office of Admissions using Drupal as the content management system.
Webmaster, Acne.org, DanielKern.com, 2004–2010
- Designed and maintained Acne.org, a skin care website, since 2004.
- Designed and maintained DanielKern.com, an online store which sells skin care products for the Acne.org brand.
- Responsible for server administration, including: managing user accounts and email accounts, scheduling cron jobs, and installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting server-side applications.
- Created web-optimized images with Adobe Photoshop.
- Designed labels for cosmetic products with Adobe Illustrator.
- Assisted with inventory management and customer service.